Considering how to get abs in a week may appear like a waste of effort. It may appear improbable, even impossible. While obtaining a six pack within a week is not likely, it is attainable under particular circumstances. First off you have to be physically fit at the outset. If you are obese or more than a few pounds overweight then there is practically nothing you can do to get a six pack within week. Nonetheless if you are in proper shape and are willing to put in a week of intense training and weight-reduction plan then it is possible. Understanding how to get abs in a week means mastering these fundamental methods, and implementing them to the best of your abilities.
1. Diet. Any attempt to get your abs to show up quickly needs an extreme diet. The type of diet that you should take will be difficult, and truthfully unhealthful. However since this is only heading to become a short term diet the unhealthy effect on your health will only be minimal. Essentially you will need to feed your body with diet that is pure protein and low in calories. You must have virtually zero carbohydrates and as little fat as possible. In all likelihood you will be eating a diet of pure, unseasoned and flavored chicken breast. By cutting out virtually all fat and carbohydrate you will force your body to begin to utilize its stores of body fat for energy. The bad part about a diet like this is that it will likely leave you feeling drained, which is a mental hurdle that you will have to conquer if you are heading to follow the rest of the steps that will show you how to get abs in a week.
2. Aerobic workouts. You need to work out until you are exhausted, and then train more. Doing aerobic exercises will help you burn calories, and with a diet that is already highly restricted you should show results more swiftly. The key to losing weight is to use more calories than you consume. When you are trying to do something as extreme as finding out how to get abs in a week, then you need an extreme workout. You need to push your self with aerobic exercises that push you to the edge of exhaustion.
3. Weight Practice. Although it is generally considered a bad idea to do resistance training every day, this type of program is the exception to the rule. When mastering how to get abs in a week, you are not trying to build muscle; you are trying to burn energy. Using light weights for high reps is a great way to burn calories.
4. Rest. You will be putting your body through an ordeal if you seriously hope to learn how to get abs in a week. In arrangement for your workouts and diet to be efficient you need to sleep at least seven to 8 hrs a night.
5. Drink lots of water. Water has zero calories meaning that drinking water to keep your stomach full is a good idea even though when you are on an extreme diet where you cannot have any juice, sports drinks, or dairy products. You need to keep yourself hydrated to enable your body to continue to function though you push yourself to the limit.
6. Keep active involving exercises. You need to burn as many calories as you possibly can. This means that even when you are resting between exercises you need to keep active. Walk as much as you can, you can even do a little jogging if you consider you can handle it.
7. Stay positive. What you are putting your body through is extremely difficult it might even be defined as self inflicted torture. It’s important to keep yourself focused on your goal. It’s also important to keep in mind that this kind of diet and exercise program is not nutritious and should never be done for long intervals of time. It’s a great way to learn how to get abs in a week, but should only be done for a week at a time.